Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Troubles come in threes

I have had the must crazy five weeks in my life and it all involves my stink'n car. It started New Years Eve, I was in California with my family and my car was safely parked at my apartment . . . so I thought. However someone backup into my car and put a huge dent in my fender making it impossible to open my passenger door. No biggy the girl that hit me was really nice and responsible about it, but that's just the first trouble. Then about a week later I parked at my apartment building for 10 minutes before leaving to go see my sister after her surgery but when I went back outside to leave my car was gone. My car got towed!!! That's number 2. Then this last Friday I was at work all day and when I got off at 6:40pm and went to my car I realized that someone had bashed in my passenger side window and had stolen my radio. That's freakin number 3!!! I am so sick of all these troubles with my car. It's cost me too much money and will cost me more after number 3, and without a window or the ability to turn on the heat (they took the whole piece of dashboard that my radio was in) I am freezing in this weather. I know that when it rains it pours but come on enough is enough right?! But I do have to say that through all of this not everything has been bad, the Lord blessed me with a good attitude throughout. I'm still too blessed to be stressed and the Lord sees my struggles and trials and He is compensating by blessing my in other parts of my life . . . like my love life . . . to be continued.

5 comments:

Heidi & Derek said...

First of all. . . I can't believe you have a good attitude! I can't believe you haven't become a full-time pedestrian! Sorry about all your car frustrations! Second of all. . . you are not funny! Your last sentence made me want to scream! You better update SOON! Real SOON! Love you girl!

minisuperbias said...

uh, yeah! update sooner!

Vivian said...

ok, that totally stinks about your car, but I'm guessing (with the hint you left) that the trade off is working in your favor. It's defiantly time to continue this...

WonderKitty said...

I am so sorry about your car Sami! I really hope you can get it resolved soon. And I think this update should be something you share with your girlfriends over ice cream. No joke.

Talina said...

Sami! That sucks! We need to hang out and have a pity-party/Sami-tells-us-all-about-the-developments-in-her-love-life Girls night out! Call me. Maybe we can plan a play-date!