Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory

(I took this from Annie's blog and thought I'd try it out.)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Talina said...

I remember going to your cabin that one time. We ate boiled hot dogs (yuck) and stayed up really late playing card games. And your little sister tried to kill me on a horse (love you, Jessi!). Plus there are like a gazillion more memories. Girls camp, youth dances, school, "posse" parties (wow, I totally forgot about the 'posse' until just then. Good times). Sami, you are the greatest and I am so lucky to have been your friend for so long!!! Love you!!!

WonderKitty said...

I have so many memories of you that it is hard to get just one to write down. How about yoru home coming where we all just sat around and talked FOREVER about school, and boys and kids and the future in general. It was so good to talk to you again, after you had been gone for so long!